Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Spooks

Don't be fooled. The beast looks tame in this picture, but you should hear him ROAR!


My sister, the banana.


Jed and I prefer the minimalist approach.


ROAR!!!!!!

Owen discovered the joys of free candy this year. At first, I think he thought the whole thing was a little scary. We went trick-or-treating on Brower Lake with Aunt Ginny, Uncle Bob, Spencer and Greta. By the third house, Owen was RUNNING (often he was running in no particular direction and needed to be herded to the door of the house) in excitement.

He's already asking when Halloween will come again and planning for his costume. This morning he told me he's going to be an owl next year. I told him that I think we have some time...

1 comment:

Janet said...

Loved the outfits and family photo. But seriously, when is Owen's first trip to the dentist? Ha!Ha! Did he run faster after the candy or fall over?