Thursday, August 7, 2008

Home again, Home again

I couldn't possibly catch up on this blog about all the fun we had at Interlochen, but I can give some "Owen highlights." I have an entire album worth of pictures of friends and family that we had a chance to visit with...it was a fantastic couple of weeks.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Owen on the day we went to the beach. It was his first visit to a beach with lots of soft sand, and he enjoyed getting it everywhere!
In the mornings, Owen likes to help Daddy with his belt, and he says, "Loop...buckle...loop." Except when Owen says it, it comes out "Lyooop..."
Owen's obsession at Interlochen was the bus that stopped outside our cabin about six times a day. He would hear it pull up and run to the door shouting "Bus, bus!" The bus driver was so nice and often let us visit on the bus. She would honk her horn just for Owen as she pulled away, leaving Owen smiling and saying "Beep, beep! Me!"

1 comment:

Joelle Turner said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! I've missed your blog updates, so I'm very glad you're back. The picture of Owen looking at the bus is absolutely precious!