Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dreams Really Do Come True!

I know that many of you may think that we are crazy to support this habit at such an early age, but Owen has been passionate about drumming for quite some time, and well...we just can't help ourselves. This drum set is from Owen's "mentor drummer," and our dear friend, Mr. Bob.

Mr. Bob found this tiny little, pint-sized drum set on Craiglist for a steal and he fixed it up just for Owen. Man, are we lucky.

Owen is thrilled, and he frequently runs down to the basement to get a little drumming in before dinner. Honest, we're not even annoyed (yet). It's just cute to hear all his drumming "songs."

In a performance earlier today, I asked if he knew any quiet songs. He looked at me like I was nuts and said, "Mama, I like LOUD songs."




1 comment:

Janet said...

Your family is certainly in for a rip-roaring time! Ear plugs anyone? It appears that music is in the genes. ENJOY